All junior programs are run at Albert Park indoor sports centre
Terms & Conditions
- Games are played at the time and venue fixtured by Albert Park Indoor Sports Centre Pty. Ltd. (APISC)
- Submission of this application does not necessarily mean that the team is accepted for entry into a competition, Acceptance is dependent on the availability of places on a night. APISC’s fixture manager will advise the captain of a team’s acceptance.
- A team must pay its registration fee and last game bond on the first game of the season. Information about these fees can be obtained from APISC. The last game bond pays a team’s match and referee’s fees for the last game unless a team forfeits during the season. Should a team forfeit during the season the team forfeits its last game bond. A team that forfeits may be removed from the competition at management’s discretion.
- In signing this application the first contact agrees and undertakes on behalf of the members of a team to pay in full the team’s referee’s fees and its match fees before the start of each game, regardless of team numbers present.
- The team’s captain acknowledges that he or she accepts and understands the Centre’s rules and by-laws and agrees to abide by them. The team captain is responsible for ensuring that each member of the team is familiar with the Centre’s rules.
- Players play at their own risk. APISC Accepts no liability for any injury that a player might receive in the course of a game.
- Applications will not be accepted unless a team provides 2 contacts and fills out its team members list.
© Albert Park Indoor Sports Centre (A.P.I.S.C) 2011